Physics HL Paper 3 - Options, What and Why?

Matsu

Simple enough idea; which options do you plan to take tomorrow/next year or whenever and why?

I'm taking Medical and EM Waves because my Physics teacher told our class that those are the easiest two. I'm basically counting on my paper 3 score tomorrow to pick up the slack that my measly performance in paper 2 (traumatized for life) produced.

I'm taking Option A and Option G

A being something with vision

G being Electromagnetic Waves.

Teacher gave this to us and I'm a bit lazy to look at other options, I enjoyed Option A very much and Option G is merely an extension of what I learned. Therefore I don't see a point in changing.

That paper 2, huh. That dang 24 hrs rule. I'm hoping to do well on my paper 3 to make up for paper 2 as well.

We haven't decided yet but I am interested in Relativity and Particle Physics.

Relativity because the concept is intriguing and I heard it relies heavily on math, which I am good at and enjoy. (Let's just hope my 10 other classmates don't know about this :shh:)

Particle physics because it seems interesting and sparks my curiosity, but none of my classmates or even my teacher showed interest in it.

• 1 month later...