My favorite singers (currently) are ........ Shawn Mendes- Stitches and strings

1D -drag me down

Sia- cheap trills

Three days grace- animal i've become and pain 

fall out boy- Immortals

Zedd-clarity 

Starset- my demons

• 4 months later...

Let me introduce this forum to a little something called...

OUTRUN / SYNTHWAVE / RETROWAVE

Check out:

• Droid Bishop
  • GUNSHIP
  • FM-84
  • Carpenter Brut
  • College
  • Electric Youth
  • Timecop1983
  • Futurecop!
  • Waveshaper

These are the sounds inspired by the 80's, it is a sub-genre of electronic music. Enjoy...

6edb63136befadab1b39e97037a8a91192415de4.gif

• 1 month later...

I listen to mostly alternative, pop, electronic, and K-POP, heres some artists I recommend to check out :) 

Alternative/Pop

AURORA (Norwegian singer, her music is in english though,, her album "All My Demons Greeting Me as a Friend" is amazing)

Bishop Briggs (British singer, her music has a sort of rock and country vibe, with some electronic mixed in too, she has a really powerful voice, her album came out recently too, great music to study to)

Lorde (one of the few New Zealanders to make it big! her music doesn't really have a genre, it has a pop sound though, it's more the lyrics that make it alternative, and has some pretty meaningful lyrics, perfect for literary analysis lmao :P, she has two albums so far: Pure Heroine and Melodrama, released just a few weeks ago)

Florence + The Machine (Also british, amazing music and pretty meaningful songs, deals with a whole lot of things like spirituality, depression, and love)

Electronic:

M83 (French band based in Los Angeles, i spent like almost 2 years trying to find out the name of their song that is pretty familiar "Midnight City", it is pretty calming and relaxing, found them on Spotify, really good music they got there)

Cashmere Cat (Norwegian DJ, we're seeing a pattern here :P , his music is heavily electronic, gives you the urge to get up and dance, perfect for those breaks from studying for you to just dance :))

K-POP:

Blackpink (New girl group, they've got some pretty cool music, doesn't sound like your typical girl group, and amazing dancers, although most K-POP artists are competent dancers, but their image and sound is more hip-hop, not bubbly like your typical girl group, inspired from 2NE1, P.S They're dropping their new album sometime this month or the next, heavy promo is going on right now)

HyunA (She's been around for a while, has some good music, she's released like 4 albums, and doesn't seem to be stopping there, awesome music for dancing as well)

IU (This artist is pretty unique, she's one of the few solo artists in K-POP, and has some relaxing or chill music, some songs are pop, some are country, and some are ballads, her style varies :) )

CL (She was formerly a part of 2NE1, she has some good music, some songs are even in english! She's going to drop an English language album this year, or so we hope haha)

Edited by Guest

• 9 months later...

Kgyo - he's absolutely amazing, listens to his remixes first

Khalid - "American Teen" is arguably the best album that was released last year

SZA - I mean come on, just listen to her album "CTRL", I really don't need to say any more 

Cashmere Cat - listen to "Quit", I think its the most underrated song of 2017

Zara Larsson - Her album "So Good" is great

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The Viennese Philharmonic, Berlin Philharmonic, Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra, Beethoven, Mahler, Rachmaninoff, Scriabin, Mozart, Berlioz, Haydn, Prokofiev, Stravinsky, Bernstein, Godowsky, Busoni, Sibelius, Mendelssohn, Myself, Vivaldi, Schubert, Schumann...

• 4 months later...