Math SL, What's the hardest paper 2 question you've ever been forced to answer?

Matsu

I've never really practiced much with my calculator before now, so whenever a binompdf or a binomial question would pop up I'd hurt real bad.. I once drew a pascal triangle to the 10th row because I forgot how to do the format for the nCr thing lol. I also die in vectors questions.. ugh

Also, if you could post them here, would be a nice way to review for tomorrow I guess haha

Cheers!

I've never really practiced much with my calculator before now, so whenever a binompdf or a binomial question would pop up I'd hurt real bad.. I once drew a pascal triangle to the 10th row because I forgot how to do the format for the nCr thing lol. I also die in vectors questions.. ugh

Also, if you could post them here, would be a nice way to review for tomorrow I guess haha

Cheers!

That pretty much sound like me :P except that i learnt the nCr formula last night :P

There's this question on a past paper that was like write this formula in this certain form, and it was alright until the second part asked, write it in two other forms and it was worth 7 marks! I have no clue how to solve it. My exam is tomorrow morning, and i'll proceed to reading markschemes to get familiar with how they grade paper 2 because that method helped me in paper 1