Geography forum - should it be put in "Other subjects"?

Nicanniko

Hello everybody,

I was wondering - why actually geography, which is quite popular IB subject, doesn't have its own subject forum? Wouldn't it be a good idea to create one? It's simply put in 'other subjects' at the moment and the segregation would be quite helpful, I believe.

If anyone could consider this, it'll be really nice :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd really like a geography sub-forum also. However, realistically I'm not sure if their are enough people who do geo to bother with one. When you look at the amount of posts in other subjects, their aren't many posts, but a fair proportion of these are geography.

I think it would be good to give geograhpy a sub-folder, even on a temparary, trial, basis, and then seeeing if its getting the use to warrent its creation.

Hi guys,

Basically we decide on making new sub forums when we see that the demand for it escalates. As I understand we haven't had enough new topics or participation for geography to make its own sub forum. To keep things neat make sure you are labeling your topics with tags. What the tag would do is group all similar topics together for you to browse neatly. So if you tag every georgraphy topic with the word "georgraphy" then click on the tag, all geography topics will appear together. Essentially it is like having its own sub forum.

hope that helps!