Sign in to follow this  

May 2013 Official Results Thread

So, it is finally the 5th of July, which means that some lucky people get to hear their results today if their IBC loves them, and for the rest of us it's only a day away. So this is the thread everyone can post their results in and discuss them! :) Good luck!

lol, our coordinator said we shouldn't even try calling the school today, because they won't be answering any calls. :D Anyway, can't waittt! I hope one of the universities gives a decision to my application today so I can get an estimate of my performance already. :D

• Like 1

Holy **** you guys my coordinator has just sent an email that anyone who wishes to get their results now can go to school and collect them from him. Going now. Wish me luck!

• Like 4

guys does anyone know if its just the IB coordinator that gets the results, or are they available on the OCC for teachers to see as well?

It's only for the IBC's. :)

• Like 1

Here we go.

Total IB score: 44

Subject score: 41

Bonus points: 3

English HL - 6

Mathematics HL - 7

Economics HL - 7

Music HL - 7

Spanish SL - 7

Chemistry SL - 7

EE - B ("An analysis of the modal improvisation of Miles Davis in his piece So What, and the effect this had on the transition of Bebop to Cool Jazz").

ToK - A (The one about evidence).

IB - Done

Ah! I feel excited on your behalf. Congratulations! Shame about English, but you should be absolutely ecstatic with your wonderful IB score of 44. :)

• Like 3

guys does anyone know if its just the IB coordinator that gets the results, or are they available on the OCC for teachers to see as well?

It's only for the IBC's. :)

Shame... but thank you!

Here we go.

Total IB score: 44

Subject score: 41

Bonus points: 3

English HL - 6

Mathematics HL - 7

Economics HL - 7

Music HL - 7

Spanish SL - 7

Chemistry SL - 7

EE - B ("An analysis of the modal improvisation of Miles Davis in his piece So What, and the effect this had on the transition of Bebop to Cool Jazz").

ToK - A (The one about evidence).

IB - Done

holy s***tt

Congrats!!!!!!! :hail:

• Like 2