May 2013 Official Results Thread

Thanks for all the wishes guys :) Shame about English though. I'm sure 7 wasn't far off, could've made it to 45!

Congrats Gaby on making your Oxford offer! You're a role model to the rest of the people on this site.

44 was the highest score in my school. Two people got full marks for the subjects, but got 2 bonus points and missed the 45. That must've sucked more than missing a point in your actual subjects :/

Also, I'm sure more people have received their results. Please post them here!

• Like 4

Here we go.

Total IB score: 44

Subject score: 41

Bonus points: 3

English HL - 6

Mathematics HL - 7

Economics HL - 7

Music HL - 7

Spanish SL - 7

Chemistry SL - 7

EE - B ("An analysis of the modal improvisation of Miles Davis in his piece So What, and the effect this had on the transition of Bebop to Cool Jazz").

ToK - A (The one about evidence).

IB - Done

hi yi yaannn.. I am from MARA College Banting, currently waiting for the result, what is ur school btw..

Hi you guys, many congratulations to all of you for doing so well! 10 minutes till I get my results...

I had a small question, when those of you who applied to UK universities signed up for the Request for Results service, did you opt to have your results sent to UCAS or directly to your choices?

I am just wondering if I did this correctly.

Hi all, I know it is still very early, but I can`t access my results, and the website gives no explanation. Should I just wait a little bit ? or call my coordinator ?

Did you take into account the different time-zones? I will be able to access my results at 13:15 GMT which is 15:15 my time.

I guess for you it should be the same?

Personally, I am ecstatic. The result has plagued me for over a month. My predicted IB grade was actually 38, believe it or not. Personally, I have applied to engineering programs in Sweden, but may consider a medical degree. :):) :) :) :) :):) :)

:julie::julie::julie::julie::julie::julie::julie::julie::julie::julie::julie::julie:

(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

Feels good man :)

Total: 41

English A Literature HL: 6

Spanish B SL: 7

History HL: 7

Physics SL: 6

Chemistry HL: 6

Mathematics SL: 7

EE (History Essay) : B --a comparison between the Falklands and Aaland Crisis

TOK (the one about evidence) : B

• Like 7

LOL

I'm like http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/azbb0Pz_460sa.gif

Srsly, I'm so shocked, I bet some of my teachers would be as well ;p. It's just that I wasn't really the best example of an IB student.

In best possible situation I calculated sth aroung 38, if I get lucky aaaaaand...

Polish A: Literature SL 6

English B HL: 7

French Ab Initio SL: 7

Biology HL: 6

Mathematics SL: 5

Psychology HL: 7

EE (on origins of homosexuality, Psychology): B

TOK (the 1st topic?): A

Total points: 41

Results: Bilingual Diploma awarded :D

• Like 8