ECONOMICS HL in ENGLISH 6

BIOLOGY SL in ENGLISH 7

CHEMISTRY SL in ENGLISH 7

MATH.STUDIES SL in ENGLISH 6

THEORY KNOWL. TK in ENGLISH B

Total: 38 points

So Happy :D!

• Like 5

Does anyone know how/when we get our component grades? And when might we be able to find out boundaries?

You will have to contact your IB Coordinator for those. If she/he's nice he/she'll give them to you without you needing to file a "Inquiry upon results". If not, you'll have to apply for a remark to be able to see the component boundaries and then maybe remark.

dfddddddddfddddddddfddddddddfddddddddfddddddddfddddddddfddddddddfddddddddfddddddddfddddddddfddddddddfddddddddfddddddd

English Language & Literature HL: 5 (suprised; was predicted 7)

Philosophy HL: 6 (predicted 5; super happy)

Economics HL: 6 (predicted 5; super happy)

Norwegian A1 Literature SL: 7 (yah!)

Physics SL: 4 (expected)

Mathematics SL: 3 (meh.)

English A EE: D (negatively surprised; hoped for B or C => contacting my IBC about this)

TOK: C (bleh; hoped for better)

=> 0 core points (big BLEH)

Is there anyone else who are surprised with English Language & Literature HL? Everyone I have seen so far (5), including myself, has received a 5. I was predicted a 7 and I find it rather odd that I dropped two grades.

Edited by dniviE
  • Like 3

Guest ragdoll

Guys I need some help! I got 28 points in total, including 1 point for TOK/EE. In the assessment criterias they say if you get 28 points you can pass with one 2 in an HL subject (which I got -.-), but I'm wondering if they mean you have to have 28 points without the TOK/EE additional points or not.

Please, I don't even know if I passed or not!

Guys I need some help! I got 28 points in total, including 1 point for TOK/EE. In the assessment criterias they say if you get 28 points you can pass with one 2 in an HL subject (which I got -.-), but I'm wondering if they mean you have to have 28 points without the TOK/EE additional points or not.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says "Results" in bold black. There it should say if the IB Diploma is awarded or not.

Guest ragdoll

Scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says "Results" in bold black. There it should say if the IB Diploma is awarded or not.

It says bilingual diploma awarded, which I don't understand at all, since I only took 1 A-language subject....

It says bilingual diploma awarded, which I don't understand at all, since I only took 1 A-language subject....

It means you got your diploma. And if you took your other subjects in a language different than your A language, you get a bilingual diploma

• Like 1

Guest ragdoll

It means you got your diploma. And if you took your other subjects in a language different than your A language, you get a bilingual diploma

Oh wow, thank you so much! I'm so happy I could cry, I thought I wasn't going to make it >.<

CONGRATULATIONS for everyone who has SURVIVED THE 2 YEARS IB!

If you get your DREAMED score, celebrate your victory!

If you get your TARGET, celebrate your victory!

If you get your PASSING score, celebrate your victory!

If you FAIL, celebrate your victory!

Whatever score you have, you should be proud and thankful for it!

YOU'VE MADE IT.

If you achieve a brilliant score, you deserve it because you work for it. CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR SUCCESS.

If you feel you have worked much but doesn't achieve the brilliant score you wish, it's okay!!! Don't push yourself too much! YOU'VE DONE YOUR BEST!!! That's matter most.

If you regret because you feel like, "If only... I should have gotten... because...";

then you have just learnt another lesson: 'take things more seriously.' When? Your university! It's the real start! You've still got plenty of tim!

SET A NEW MORE AMBITIOUS BEGINNING.

Once again,

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!

PS: Sorry for the overreacting caps.

Mine is 330 days away!

Cheers,

Brenda

:)

• Like 5

I've been dying and waiting for a month for these, and here they are!

English A: Literature SL - 7

Spanish AB. SL - 7

History Asia/Oceania HL - 7

Psychology HL - 6

Physics HL - 7

Mathematics HL - 6

EE (Psychology: To what extent do violent video games influence aggressive behavior?) - A

TOK (did the fifth WOK question) - A

Total - 43

I don't know how I dropped to 6 for Psych, could've gotten 44 but I'm happy with everything else so I don't mind at all! Great job to everyone here so far and to everyone else who have yet to see theirs, I hope you all did great too!

Edited by Garmr
  • Like 6

I only took 2 exams this year - Spanish B SL and Music SL - I'm taking the rest of them next year.

I got 7s on both! Woohoo! My school does not tell us predicted grades (we're in the US, so conditional acceptance to university is uncommon), so I had no idea what to expect. I am thrilled!

Edited by entrails
  • Like 4

Math HL 5

Chem HL 5

Physics HL 5

English A2 Literature SL 4

Economics SL 5

German B SL 6

EE + TOK 3

Total 33.

Yeah I screwed up pretty bad... I worked so hard and only got 33...

I think there are problems with the markings though - especially with my physics paper, I usually get well above 7 boundary when doing past papers.

well november retakes, here I come

• Like 5

English - 6

Philosophy - 6

History - 7

ESS - 7

Maths - 7

Japanese - 6

EE - D, ToK C (0 core)

total = 39, no core.

Thrilled with my subjects but shocked and despairing at my core, getting those remarked. Slightly disappointed I didn't meet my philosophy prediction but I'm unsurprised as I didn't expect to

• Like 7