Sign in to follow this  

Quick calculator query for the Internal

I'm doing my Math internal for Studies atm, and im currently on holidays so its a bit hard to consult my teacher. Was just wondering if anyone knew what the protocol was for calculations in the internal - must they all be manual? Mine is statistics based.

Can we do all calculations on a calc, or better yet are we able to do our calculations solely on microsoft excel, in which case, screen shots would be given.

Or what? im a bit lost in that regard, what should or shouldnt be done.

thanks!

you have to show how you worked it all out. not useful just to do it all on excel, you need the equations for every calculation you did (eg regression line, chi squared) and then you have to show step by step how you came to your answer, good luck :)

Cool thanks, also does anyone know regarding the samples - should we remove the names. im doing a list of schools, so im not sure if i should omit the names of the schools and just keep the data. the names are pointless really, probably would seem better (anonymity etc.)