is my KI good enough

chokyuhyun

hey guys

I just want to confirm that my KI is a good one, cos I really want to start working on my presentation, and I can't start without making sure that it is good enough.

So here it is "How do we receive our national education", in which I may branch out into discussing other KIs like "To what extent is emotion the main way for us to receive national education", "What role does language play in the reception and understanding of national history and education?/ How does language affect how national education is being implemented/national history is being received?" and also perhaps "How does reasoning act as a source of resistance for some people against national education? "

What do you guys think about the main KI. I really need help for this, so please reply no matter what you think :) Thank so much

In my opinion the main KI isn't very strong. If you were to answer that KI, you'd just be listing the ways in which we receive our national education. There's no room for counter arguments. You should probably use one of your other KI's as the main one

In my opinion the main KI isn't very strong. If you were to answer that KI, you'd just be listing the ways in which we receive our national education. There's no room for counter arguments. You should probably use one of your other KI's as the main one

Then which one would you suggest I use?

Edited by chokyuhyun

Maybe you could have a KI about the government implementing the education. From that you can branch into how emotion, language, or reasoning plays a role in how people receive that knowledge/education.

This is a very basic KI but maybe you could strengthen it more : To what extent does the govt have a say in national education? (my ability to form good KIs basically vanished after I was done writing my TOK essays :( ) But hopefully I was a bit helpful :S