Dax

Hi there,

I'm trying to make an Application for Kindergarten to 1st (Maybe 2nd) Grade students on the Android Systems. It mainly deals with basic counting, reading, sentence formation and nursery rhymes which the parents can give the child when he has the phone. I've interviewed the teachers of the PYP Section (My Clients) about their preferences in the app
I'm pretty sure it covers all the bases of the ITGS IA (Client, Original Software).

I still have doubts about this, I don't know why, the teacher said it was pretty original and good, but somehow I have this nagging feeling. Anyone think something is missing here?

Identify resources required and client's needs. You need to mention in your documentation what the client wants and then work backwards.

Edited by Guest

I understand what you're doing, I'm doing an android application also but I'm slightly worried... when reading the submission details I believe I saw something along the lines of submitting the actual file as a project, but obviously apk wasn't included. I'm confused at whether I should simply send the script as a text file or something also.

• 5 weeks later...