Economics EE help!

LimaBeans

I think you really have to do your research and find out whether you can write enough about it but still adhering to the criteria and use economic theory to evaluate it. For mine, I adjusted my research question until the very end when I had to hand in my final copy. Also, make sure that you can somehow obtain primary and secondary research that can relate to your question. I know this wasn't much help at all but I saw there were no replies so I thought that this may have been better than nothing.

However, that sounds like such a cool topic, sounds sososo interesting!

Thanks for you comment!

I would be giving out questionnaires to different households (many households hire indonesian maids) and also interview managers of different maid agencies. I would also determine if a certain job/task which indonesian maids do might lead to them getting higher wages (e.g. cooking). I might also find the position of the job on the manual labour to skilled labour spectrum. Economic theory used are mostly related to changes and difference in wages, eg. more productive, or more highly skilled, or more experienced etc...

Do you think this is sufficient?