What should I do with my life? [Just graduated]

Mitt Romney

Yes I did.

I think I will go for Warwick now and study hard like everyone have to. The tuition is going to cost me £36000 (it's free in Sweden), but I guess that if I aim to get as good grade as possible, I will most likely be able to get my first class or upper second. A good grade from Warwick will most likely still benefit me.

lower upper class + 1 year working experience = good grades anyways.

OK, good luck with your future studies, whichever subject you choose to study :). The cost is very high but it may well be worth it (one of the benefits of studying in Scandinavia is that it is free ;) )

Edited by IB>mindf**k

Yes I did.

I think I will go for Warwick now and study hard like everyone have to. The tuition is going to cost me £36000 (it's free in Sweden), but I guess that if I aim to get as good grade as possible, I will most likely be able to get my first class or upper second. A good grade from Warwick will most likely still benefit me.

lower upper class + 1 year working experience = good grades anyways.

OK, good luck with your future studies, whichever subject you choose to study :). The cost is very high but it may well be worth it (one of the benefits of studying in Scandinavia is that it is free ;) )

Quality over quantity. I could still apply for medicine in Denmark for the fun of it, but I doubt that I would care.

Thank you everyone for all your help and encouragements!