ManageBac CAS Reflections Question

Hi!

I have a quick question about the CAS reflections on ManageBac.... I have been doing a child day care CAS project where I go twice a month to teach the kids since last year June but I haven't imputed any of my reflections online on ManageBac since i have been keeping them in a little journal. So now I am in the process of transferring them on to ManageBac....but they are all going to have the wrong date since I am imputing them now and not on the correct date. Can I be denied my diploma because of this? Is this a failing condition? I am freaking out cause I was relying on just turning in or taking pictures of my reflections journal.

Looking forward to replies! Thanks!

Relax, it's not a failing condition. If you have some kind of coordinator, tell him/her that you don't know precisely when your activity took place, because they may be contacting your supervisor to confirm what you're doing. Just give your best guess and you'll be fine. You could leave a note in your CAS reflections saying this.