Sign in to follow this  

IA Help

Do you think my topic/questions is okay for the IA?

How did British influence support Hong Kong's economic rise during the 20th century?

I would attempt to make it slightly more specific, you don't have very many words of analysis! What do you mean by 'rise'? I would make that more specific if I were you. Also, the 20th century is a very long period, and it won't allow you to do very much detailed analysis. So either pick a particular aspect of life they influenced (economic, social, etc.) or pick a particular time period :) Good luck, have fun writing!

I would attempt to make it slightly more specific, you don't have very many words of analysis! What do you mean by 'rise'? I would make that more specific if I were you. Also, the 20th century is a very long period, and it won't allow you to do very much detailed analysis. So either pick a particular aspect of life they influenced (economic, social, etc.) or pick a particular time period :) Good luck, have fun writing!

Thank you for the advice. My teacher just told me that my topic seemed a bit broad but I was confused on how to narrow it