History IA Topic

eros

I want to do something on Indian History, is this a good topic?

To what extent can the Jallianwala Bagh massacre be attributed as being the prelude to the Indian Independence Movement?

By Jallianwala Bagh I mean the Amritsar massacre

• 2 weeks later...

Your topic sounds good, although personally, I would change the wording to 'To what extent did the Jallianwala Bagh massacre cause the Indian Independence movement' because I think it sounds...'neater'. But, I'm sure it won't affect your mark so it's entirely up to you.

By the way, the IB like it when we write about local and/or less common topics, so they should like yours :)

• 4 months later...

I need help I need a topic for history but is interesting. mental illnesses really interest me but I can't seem to come up with a topic please help

Well the first thing that comes to mind with history is the Nazi policies towards citizens who had mental illnesses/were impaired in any way. Maybe you could do something about the treatment of those who suffer from mental illnesses during a particular period in history? P.s. you might want to start a new topic for this question