Sign in to follow this  

Introduction for Human Rights EE

Hey people,

I need help to know what's the best structure of an Introduction for my EE! (To what extent can the international law control the child slavery/labor in Somalia?)

Is it Ok to speak about the main problem internationally (child slavery) and then speak about the situation in Somalia for the kids before I start my EE?

It wouldn't be like the worst thing in the world, but the stuff that you write about in your EE and in your introduction needs to be pretty much just what your topic is on. You only get so many words, and you want to maximize how many words you get to use for writing. If you use up a lot of words on something that is only vaguely related to your topic at best, that's not good. If you want to include a little bit of general child slavery, keep it just in the introduction, and don't spend a lot of time on it. Use it to segue into the situation in Somalia as you narrow your introduction down.

• Like 1

Your question is too vast. As a recent law graduate :D I can tell you the question is unworkable. Perhaps narrow down on one international convention and its potential application in Somalia? Most commonly, I would suggest the International Convention on the Rights of a Child.

PM me if you have any international law Questions.

Thank you for your advice... Despite my teacher approved it but I was managing to write about the international convention of children rights (signed by all the countries except the US and Somalia)... Thank you very much