Sign in to follow this  

Should I choose French B?

Hello, everyone!

I am from Albania. I am currently choosig my six IB subjects. I have been studying French for 3 years(not at school,but in a French course). The most recent book I have studied French with, is AlterEgo A1(an orange and yellow book). I don't want to stop studying French, so the only chance I have to do so is taking French B, but I don't know if I am able to study it. (It may be too advanced for me).

Could anyone help by showing me a sample of the French B IB book?

Thank you in advance.

French B is the biggest regret of my life. I couldve just snuck into ab initio, cheated the system, and cruised through. but no, i now suffer in the painful swamp of difficulty that is...Language B SL. Only take it at HL if you plan on taking it, otherwise it is a waste.

• Like 1

French B is the biggest regret of my life. I couldve just snuck into ab initio, cheated the system, and cruised through. but no, i now suffer in the painful swamp of difficulty that is...Language B SL. Only take it at HL if you plan on taking it, otherwise it is a waste.

I'd agree here, but after getting my results I think a 6 in French B looks a lot better than a 6 in French ab initio.