Sign in to follow this  

Thoughts on my Website

Hey guys!

I spent a lot of this summer developing a personal website for myself. It hosts some computer games I’ve developed as well as some other programming projects I have done as well as blog articles.

The website is: www.clintonmorrison.com

You can play the games I created at: www.clintonmorrison.com/games.html

What do you think of the design and layout of the site? Is there anything about the site I should change? Also, if you try one of the games I made let me know what you think of it!

Thank you!

Your games are not Mac-friendly.

Also, I don't know how to get Java on my Mac. I'm a lawyer, tech speak may as well be ancient Greek to me.

:hate:

The layout looks friendly and cool though. I like that you used a big font. It means I can use your website without my glasses on!

Your games are not Mac-friendly.

Also, I don't know how to get Java on my Mac. I'm a lawyer, tech speak may as well be ancient Greek to me.

:hate:

The layout looks friendly and cool though. I like that you used a big font. It means I can use your website without my glasses on!

Thanks for the feedback! I'm sorry you had a hard time with the games. Java applets aren't a good way of hosting games, lots of people can't run them.

I really appreciate you looking at the site though! :)