Pen pals?

paige

I read a topic that was from a while back suggesting the idea of pen pals. I was wondering if anyone would be interested? It would be good to talk to people who are doing the IB in other countries, get their thoughts of it, talk about IB experiences and perhaps help each other out. Might also be opportunity to practice second languages?

Any thoughts are welcome.

• Like 1

I have pen pals around the world! It's so fun! I currently write to a girl in France and I find it's helping me a LOT with my French vocabulary. However I don't have any IB pen pals. Snail mailing is a fun thing though, I like it way better than e-mailing. It's too bad though that it's not available for CAS hours, but I still write all the time. :)

No, it doesn't count for cas unfortunately.

I'd love to do it with someone! (preferably not from Australia, sorry but it would be more interesting to do it with someone from a different culture/background).

I could be a Spanish/English pen pal if anyone wants to improve their english and give me a chance to improve my spanish (though, warning, my spanish is very basic), but English to English is fine too.

PM me if interested and I'll give you my email :)

• Like 1

If somebody wants to do this with me it'd be great! It sounds fun and something I've always wanted to do as well. I had a pen pal in second grade but unfortunately we lost touch. :/

I speak Spanish, English, and I'm taking French as my IB language and am testing on it this year. :) My email is [email protected] if anybody is interested!