Sign in to follow this  

Extended Essay Buddies?

Hi there! Is anyone out there procrastinating on their EE and would be interested in having a friend to get through it with? We could motivate each other and make sure that we stay on track.

I’ve been putting off doing mine because it’s stressing me out, which in turn stresses me out more; I feel like if I had someone pushing me to get it done, I’d be moving along much faster. I've got my first draft due in about two weeks, so someone on a similar timeline would be preferable. However, anyone is free to join in! If you’re interested, please let me know!

Mods, if there's a similar topic to this, I'm very sorry. In my quick snoop I didn't see anything, but feel free to delete if there's already something like this. :)

• Like 1

wadup,, how on earth is your first draft due in two weeks if you're taking the may 2014 exams?!

what subject did you pick ? daym even i can't start mine man..

My school has a thing about getting things done early, which is why they are requiring my first draft due the first day we get back from summer break. Believe me, I'm not too enthused about it. My subject is in History. Dude, I would definitely get going on at least brainstorming if I were you. This thing is a killer.

@Darta, that's a good start at least! I don't have my RQ yet, but I've got a lot of research done that I could probably formulate into my RQ if I put a lot of effort into it.

I also have my first draft due in less than two weeks and I am not sure how I will manage to finish it. I barely started on my introduction and just thinking about the evaluation and analysis (I'm doing a chemistry EE) is giving me headaches and making me procrastinate more

oh, history,, cool. i'm doing mine in economics.. i guess it won't be too difficult cuz im pretty confident about my topic and all.. but yeah we need to work on them ASAP.,. on the Extended essay page here i've seen many people talking about getting A's in history so i guess you could do good in it :P
our final submission date is in january.. first draft in like october..

I wouldn't mind, I'm doing history HL and was going to do my EE in it but changed my mind at the last minute to English :P My draft is due in three weeks, but I scrambled to finish it a week ago as I now have my history IA to do.

What's your topic for your EE? I really recommend getting a lot of sugary foods and writing a really crap first draft in one night. Just seeing the word count clock up to 4000 is a great feeling and you can edit it and make sense of it later!

Hey, im cool to do my EE, i've spent the last 4 days doing my EE in any spare time i get, the key is choosing a topic you like, are interested in, and just getting the time to spend on it. I'd be cool to help :)