Sign in to follow this  

Do we have a lot of note in pre-IB ?

Hey guys :)

I'm just wondering if we have to write down a lot of note in pre-IB ?

And how important is pre-IB year for the real IB program ? Do we necessary need 2 years of pre-IB ?

I will be in pre-IB grade 10 this August :)

Edited by Lucy Lin

Just be sure to build up your fundamentals in math and languages. Pre-IB is not really important, per se, but it may give you a better idea of what you'll be facing next year. I'm not saying you shouldn't study, but don't stress out too much, okay? :D

I didn't do a lot of note-taking in pre IB however do make sure your notes are readable so that you are able to refer back to them whenever you have tests/exams. One mistake that I made this year was putting all of my bio notes in a zip-file so when I had to revise for a specific topic, it was rather difficult to scramble through the different worksheets.

One of the phrase me and my friends often used was 'Whatever its just MYP...' whenever we had a low mark for a particular assignment

Pre-ib just preps you for IBDP ... MYP was pretty easy for me so there isn't much to stress about :)