EE In-text (citations, footnotes?)

Mich Page

Hey guys,

Can someone give me pointers as to recommend how to do my citations throughout my EE? Should I do in-text? footnotes? If so how do I do it?

My research question is:

Education in Africa: How can the Kenyan government’s focus on the quality of education be the base of improvements in Mozambique for the benefit of the Mozambican youth?

Thanks in advance!

Uhm, my teacher likes us to cite everything (so like any idea that isn't yours at all everrrr) and do it with footnotes? I think because then you can write more stuff about the source in the footnotes and cheat on the word count - but anyway. So how he asks me to do it is you have a bibliography, with all the sources sited, and throughout the text [1] [2] etc.

But he isn't perfect, so who knows!

Guest B.E.P.

You actually have full sovereignty over which one you want to use. I personally used footnotes because it's clearer that way.

By the way, some classes have a preferred style, so check up with your supervisor (if they have done EEs before in that subject area) and see what his experience was. If it's a range of styles, then I'd suggest footnotes.