Extended Essay B&M

Okku123

Im going to IB2 and im doing my EE in business. Im kind of lost though and the research question I have now is: To what extent has Nokia been successful with the distribution of its lumia phones? Im not sure is this OK and how I should gather information and start writing.. If someone could give some guidance it would be really nice :)

Im going to IB2 and im doing my EE in business. Im kind of lost though and the research question I have now is: To what extent has Nokia been successful with the distribution of its lumia phones? Im not sure is this OK and how I should gather information and start writing.. If someone could give some guidance it would be really nice :)

i'm not really sure about this, but i think you should first read about this online.. i mean read whether its actually successful or not, that way you could somewhat make your thesis.. i think for the B&M EE its more of secondary data so you should do some research online.. and talk to your supervisor.. see where you can get all your data from.. if you could get the data from the guys at nokia that might be helpful.. otherwise, you should prepare an outline for the whole thing before beginning.. i don't know much about the B&M IA, but i'm kind of doubtful about your research question..it seems like something cool to work on but just see whether it meets the criteria or not..

Any ways I could change the research question?

certainly.. according to me that question is really vague.. distribution of its lumia phones? i don't think it is focused enough.. did you plan out how you would possibly work on this? which tools you would use and all that.. if you're not confident enough with this, work on another organisation..