Economics Commentary: Price Discrimination, is that a good idea?

SO. ive been sick for a long long time, i went back to school and found out my econs commentaries are due in like a week.

I NEED HELP.

I found this article on price discrimination in australia, and i was thinking reaall hard and realized that price discrimination may not be the best topic for my micro commentary.

Is that true? Or is there something youre supposed to focus on? Or am i worrying about nothing?

pleaseee let me know roughly how to approach a price discrimination commentary

thank you thank you thank you :')

Edited by the.shizz

SO. ive been sick for a long long time, i went back to school and found out my econs commentaries are due in like a week.

I NEED HELP.

I found this article on price discrimination in australia, and i was thinking reaall hard and realized that price discrimination may not be the best topic for my micro commentary.

Is that true? Or is there something youre supposed to focus on? Or am i worrying about nothing?

pleaseee let me know roughly how to approach a price discrimination commentary

thank you thank you thank you :')

only pick this article if you can include 2-3 diagrams related to price discrimination in the commentary.. otherwise try going for any demand/supply/market equilibrium or taxes or something else..