Sign in to follow this  

Several titles or just text?

Hello!

I am writing my EE in English L&L. Since the essay is so long, I have considered having several titles, which will describe what I'm writing about as well as making it easy to write down in the table of contents. It also looks cleaner than if I just have one text going on for several pages.

But I feel like having a titles called "Introduction" and "Conclusion" will be too obvious.

Do you have any experiences to share regarding this? How can I make my essay as structured as possible?

Thanks in advance!

It doesn't matter if you use 'introduction' and 'conclusion' or come up with your own titles. I'm pretty sure I used introduction, body (divided into subsections each with its own name), and conclusion in my EE and I still got an A. If it's really bothering you you could think of a title for each section, but don't worry yourself sick trying to think of something. :)

• Like 1