Sign in to follow this  

diploma or certificate

hi guys, I am in year 2 and face a life changing decision in front of me. what would you recommend to do diploma or certificate as the passouts of IB must know whats the value of the same

Just do the diploma, people talk about it being Uber-hard or something, that you will have no social life, that its impossible! Those people will have a very rude awakening come university. What you learn in IB in regards to skills, routines, expectation will comfortably bring to the university level of expectations. Just do the diploma, it can't hurt... You may regret it in the wee hours of the morning writing some IA or something, but in the end you will believe there was no other option. That was my experience at least.

Diploma diploma diploma. Most people that take certificate have very little course differences than diploma people - often just a subject or two different. Your after school options are far broader, and you can certainly make it.

I'd definitely do the diploma. I don't really see the point in the certificate. It seems to be a much less recognized accreditation and in my area universities wont even look at you without a diploma, I assume that changes depending upon where you are but it is still definitely doing the diploma.