Sign in to follow this  

University of Toronto

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this university like admission process or thinking or being accepted or there right now, any info on how it is and if it a really nice university.

Thanks for any responses :)

Hi Arnold, I just looked around a bit on the Internet. Based on what I discovered, it really is an excellent Uni in Canada (Top1 or 2), plus Tronto is a famous livable cityin the world. I really consider it as a good choice for you. Have you got any career plans?

Edited by the Teddy Piano

Admissions at U of T look at your marks: they start from the top down and students are picked until there is no more room in the program. U of T has a really vibrant community (I'm talking about UTSG); there is a club for literally everything, and student life is really nice if you take advantage of the faciltiies. I sat there first year- if you have any more questions feel free to shoot me a PM :)

• Like 1