Sign in to follow this  

IA (Eco) Econ I.A. - Micro

Well hello,

To put it out direct and brief, I've been looking for a topic on every site that you can imagine, and couldn't even find anything relevant (I can't use BBC by the way, since I've used it for my Macro).

I've searched up the following terms and was unsuccessful:

• Price control
  • Price Mechanism
  • Market equilibrium
  • Externality
  • Negative Externality
  • Market failure

Now what I suspect is a problem originating from the way I'm searching this up since I literally couldn't find an article even worth reading until the end.

Help is appreciated in advance.

Well hello,

To put it out direct and brief, I've been looking for a topic on every site that you can imagine, and couldn't even find anything relevant (I can't use BBC by the way, since I've used it for my Macro).

• Price control
  • Price Mechanism
  • Market equilibrium
  • Externality
  • Negative Externality
  • Market failure

Now what I suspect is a problem originating from the way I'm searching this up since I literally couldn't find an article even worth reading until the end.

i suggest you work on market failure.. you should look up various words instead of these economic terms.. look for various demerit goods.. type in cigarettes or something like that.. and then look for articles related to those.. you'll find some externalities or something like that.

Well hello,

• Price control
  • Price Mechanism
  • Market equilibrium
  • Externality
  • Negative Externality
  • Market failure

i suggest you work on market failure.. you should look up various words instead of these economic terms.. look for various demerit goods.. type in cigarettes or something like that.. and then look for articles related to those.. you'll find some externalities or something like that.

Hmm.. Thanks yo, Gonna give this a shot. Hope it works out.

Hey you know what always worked for me? Just type one of those terms in Google News. I found all my articles this way!

I've done that...No results unfortunately...