What do you think of my course selections?

All your subject choices look good and they will assure you at least 35 points. But, I think instead of maths studies you should get into SL first, then, see how it goes and later in the course consider going up to HL or back to Studies, as many universities think that Studies is a really low maths level, and having Biology HL, the level of maths studies wont help you much. Also, I think that SL is better, as it is the middle grade in maths for choosing a university, even it would help in law, biology, whatever you would like to study.

• Like 1

Guest B.E.P.

English A HL

Biology HL

HOTA HL

math studies

German SL

ITGS SL

I would like to ask, what are you planning on pursuing in the future?

In general, your classes seem okay. Although your HLs are time consuming (History and English have a lot of reading, while Biology is content heavy), I think you balance it out with your SLs. I would also recommend starting off with Math SL and, if you think it's too much, drop down to Math Studies.

English A HL

Biology HL

HOTA HL

math studies

German SL

ITGS SL

In general, your classes seem okay. Although your HLs are time consuming (History and English have a lot of reading, while Biology is content heavy), I think you balance it out with your SLs. I would also recommend starting off with Math SL and, if you think it's too much, drop down to Math Studies.

I don't really have a choice. Its math studies or math standards. english and history are only HL at my school.

Guest B.E.P.

English A HL

Biology HL

HOTA HL

math studies

German SL

ITGS SL

I don't really have a choice. Its math studies or math standards. english and history are only HL at my school.

If you're going to continue studying in the US, then stick to Math Studies. Trust me, you'll need a break from your courses.