EE in history

SaRa1995

Hey guys,

I need your help to find a topic for my EE in history. I had a theme but it turns out that it is to complicated to work on that one. Now I don't know about what I should write. Does anyone have an idea? I thought maybe something about the wall of Berlin but I'm not so sure about that. Any oppinions for that one?

Hmm, well we cant give you a topic or a RQ, but if you come up with a topic we can tell you if it's good or not. You could write about the Berlin Wall but the Cold War is an often studied topic (not as much as WWII) so your RQ would have to be quite different and research an aspect that hasn't been quite looked into as yet.

Hi,

It is YOUR Etended Essay so you really should not expect others to find your topic for you.

There is good advice and plenty of examples of EE- worthy topics for History from the online ibo subject-specific guideline. Check out the link below, where the hyperlink to the guideline is already included.

http://www.ibsurvival.com/topic/3177-extended-essay-for-dummies-read-this-before-posting/

Best of Luck.

• 2 weeks later...