Hindi HL 7

Math 5/6

Physics HL 4/5

BNM 6/7 I hope

My extra curriculars:

Presently the Head Boy of the school.

Group leader of Dog vaccination project

Will start robotics club

Some few competitions which I have won + participating in many sports activities

Finished research paper on econ.

SAT will take on OCT

So friends which univ I will fit into with these things. US or UK will do.

Thanks!

Edited by akash jishnu

curriculars* not circulars :)

For UK it depends on your predicteds as well as what you get on the finals. Also depends on what you're majoring in.

For the US, like I said, depends on your major. But US admissions are tricky. They look at other things besides your academics. Your SAT and subject SATs and essays will have an impact on that too. But assuming you get a 40 you should be able to get into pretty good unis :)

curriculars* not circulars :)

For UK it depends on your predicteds as well as what you get on the finals. Also depends on what you're majoring in.

For the US, like I said, depends on your major. But US admissions are tricky. They look at other things besides your academics. Your SAT and subject SATs and essays will have an impact on that too. But assuming you get a 40 you should be able to get into pretty good unis :)

Hahaha that was really a silly spelling mistake :D and I will try my best to get 35 - 40.

Well what do you want to apply for in the UK?

Assuming you get the best possible + 2 core points you have 40. This could possibly get you into the likes of Oxford, Durham, Exeter, St. Andrews, Edinburgh, Warwick.

Oh yes I have forgotten to mention it. Either economics or International business

In which case you won't get into Oxford, Warwick, LSE for economics as they require HL Maths. You could get into St. Andrews or Durham or Exeter for economics with SL Math. (Durham through combined social sciences)

Edited by cjy
  • Like 1

Yeah for econs, some US unis have specific requirements. You probably should have taken HL maths...required for econs or business. But anyways...for econs you could try USC in Cali and there are a whole bunch of business schools.