Sign in to follow this  

Extended essay in microeconomics

Hi,

Im doing my extended essay and i need some help. I have chosen to microeconomics as it is my interest.

Well, my dad owns a pesticide company in indonesia, jakarta and i would like some topic suggestions on it.

Im thinking something like "to what extent have the prices of pesticides been affected in jakarta due to inflation"

For micro the easiest but at the same time hardest (in time) thing to do is to investigate what kind of market is in your local town. For example, what type of market do the bakery stores in your town share: include market structure (monopoly, olygopoly...)...many things to talk about

• Like 1

okay so which topic should i choose now "what is the market structure of pesticides in jakarta" or "to what extent is the demand of pesticides in jakarta elastic?"

also are those both narrow enough and do they have enough scope for a good extended essay?