Senior Quote opinion...And What's Your Senior Quote?

SeniorStatus14

So at my schools the seniors get to put a quote under their senior pictures for the yearbook.

My first thought was that my senior quote should be, "Around here we don't look backwards for very long, we keep moving forward, opening new doors and doing new things, because we're curious, and curiousity keeps leading us down new paths" -Walt Disney

But, from what I've heard, I think my senior quote is too long and I don't want to cut it down to "Keep moving forward" because that takes away from the whole meaning LOL.

So, this summer I've been obssessed with Doctor Who, because I finally had time to watch it. I started with 9 and fell in love with everything about him, his sassyness, and the way he says, "Fantastic!". Well eventually he got ripped from me and was replaced with David Tennant and Rose was ripped away, then Martha was taken away. David Tennant and Donna are about to leave too, which is sad. (I'm on the episode "At Journey's End")

Anyways, I was thinking of creating my senior quote, from Doctor Who. Pinterest ruined the ending so I know David Tennant's last words are "I don't want to go". So I was thinking my Senior quote should be... "I don't want to go...Just kidding! Allons-y!" - Doctor Who

So basically I'm asking for your opinion, is the Doctor Who quote good or should I choose another? Also, I'm curious, what is your senior quote?