Do you recommend world religions?

FaisalH

I haven't taken this class, but I think you should decide for yourself. Are you interested in the various types of Religion in our world? If you are, then take the class.

Don't worry about if it's difficult or easy just ask yourself if you are interested.

I took World Religions last semester. It was indeed very interesting, and fun! It's a lot of information to study but I really liked it so it wasn't hard / bad for me. I feel like I've widened my perspective on world cultures as well as world religions, and I have a lot more respect, so it was an excellent course to take on a personal level. For example I'm really interested in Taoism now - before I didn't even know what it was.
As for difficulty: I found it came by easy. I just spent about 30 minutes each night studying what we've done and spit stuff back out for tests. Pretty basic questions, nothing too deep that asks too much of you: it's a course that asks about concepts in the religion, it's not like it's asking you for an answer to world peace. I passed with [OSSD] 94% - that's a level 6 in IB standards (I took the course as kind of an entry course in IB - I'm starting full IB this fall). I'd love to answer any more questions about it if you have any, it seems like I'm one of the only people who have taken this course on this site (I looked)

Guest B.E.P.

I haven't taken it.

However, from what I've seen (the syllabus), it looks extremely interesting and comprehensive. However, it seriously depends on how the teacher teaches the course in my opinion.