History versus Business

lalden

I have two topic titles for my extended essay and am struggling to choose between them.

Either I can go with history and for this I have chosen the topic of autocratic monarchies and religion, or I can go with business and for this I have chosen to discuss negative endorsement figures.

I was just wondering which topic would be easier to discuss and therefore gain the best mark for. Any input would be helpful.

Thank you

Doing both BAM and history, I would recommend you do history because it is far more interesting! You will have to do a lot more reading around, but presuming you've chosen a topic you're intrigued in, it's not as painful as spending hours on end on textbook theory. Up to your call really, choose what you're more interested in because you'll be spending a lot of time on it. Remember to keep your question relatively focused though, so that you're able to get a good mark!

P.S I did my EE on history as well :)

• Like 1

cclina32

Thank you for your reply, was very helpful. :)

The reason I had considered to do business was because I am tired of all the history essays I have written this year, but in the end it is the best choice. I am just struggling to stay on topic and within the 4000 word limit, it really isn't enough.