Group 4 Survey!

Sarah1

Alright guys, I need your help!

Please get your Group 4 teacher (or you can do it, if you can get the information from your school) to complete the attached survey! Just PM me with the completed survey copied from Microsoft Word (or with just your answers listed with the appropriate question number), or you can just post here with your answers after you're done. Also, please include what country you live in, just so that I can say that we did include an "international" aspect to our project.

I included a short message at the bottom of the survey as to its purpose, and it would be a real help. In short, it's about lunch trays at your school, and how much your school spends on lunch trays per year. Make sure you pay attention to the question, since you don't answer all of them! Your answer to the first one will determine which of the others you answer.

It's very short, only 4 total questions, but, again, it'll be a big help if you guys can complete it ASAP!

Here you go:

Lunch Tray Survey.docx

Also, if your teacher or principal can get this info, even if you're not in school, please don't hesitate to e-mail them about it, and share whatever they say. If they're not at liberty to share that info, I'd like to know, just so I can go ahead and inform my group so that we don't get to the last second with no project because it was too late to switch!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Lunch Tray Survey

1. Does your school utilize disposable, foam lunch trays or reusable, plastic lunch trays?

Plastic, Washable

2. If your school uses disposable, foam lunch trays, how much does your school spend, on average, on lunch trays for one school year (in United States dollars)?

­­­

$____________________

3. If your school uses reusable, plastic lunch trays, on average, how much does your school spend annually to maintain the necessary number of trays (in other words, how much does your school annually spend on buying new plastic trays)?

$50

4. If your school uses reusable, plastic lunch trays, on average, how much does your school spend annually to sanitize the trays? (This includes the cost of the mechanical dishwasher over its lifetime [the total cost of the dishwasher divided by years in use] the annual salary of any workers who specialize in operating/loading the dishwasher, or the salary of any workers who specialize in hand washing the dishes.)

$500