Hello,

I seriously need help! I live in Cairo Egypt, and the situation there isn't too good. I need to find a school in the United States, in or near Arlington, Virginia that offers:

• HL Computer Science
  • HL Economics
  • HL English A Language and Literature
  • SL Mathematics
  • SL Spanish ab. initio
  • SL Biology

Please help me! I really want an IB Diploma! I made a commitment to myself, but I don't know if I'll be able to go back to Egypt or not! Please we're running out of time as the summer comes to a close!

David

Well, if you go to the IB's website, you can search for IB World Schools. When you input the IB Diploma Programme, United States and Virginia, there are 36 schools that could be possible. Hopefully +this link will take you to the search results.

If you click on the individual schools, you can see the exams that students completed in their last examination, which could give you an idea of whether they offer the subjects you require. You could even check out the individual school's website (I'm sure you can find it through google) and perhaps their website would offer more information about whether your subjects are offered. Otherwise, if you really wanted to do only those 6 subjects, I think it would be a good idea to contact the school directly and see if they would offer it!

So the search results only provided IB schools in Virginia, and I don't know how many of them are actually in/near Arlington, but with some research you'll hopefully find a suitable school. Hope this helps! :)