Extended Essay in History

Guest Lara96

Guest Lara96

Good day everyone,

I am writing an extended essay in history. I have chosen to write about why the concentration camp in Sachsenhausen the model on which subsequent camps were based on. I have trouble finding reasons for why it became the model. Can anyone help me please`?

Thanks

As ibkidlyf said above, if you're having trouble finding information do research (if you have the time) or you could just change your topic around. It seems to me that your topic is too focused. Try a topic that's a bit more open. If you have the sources then disregard my statement lol.

I did some quick research and it seems like the Sachsenhausen concentration camp was intended by the NSDAP to be the standard for concentration camps. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that camp was the model of future camps at the inception of its own planning.

I mean this in the nicest way: your topic is not an investigation, it is a factual inquiry. An investigation has a debate inherent it, the answer could be A or B or C or Poughkeepsie, but a factual inquiry has only one right answer. All you're doing in your EE is figuring out the model of the original camp and hypothesising why it was used universally.

Think harder - find a better topic.