Sign in to follow this  

TOK presentation 'knowledge issue'

Hi, I have created my question or KI for my presentation, but I am still unsure if I should use it.

your feedback would be so helpful! thanks

my question is "to what extent is happiness a socially created ideal"

GO deeper. This is very simple. You have to make your TOK presentation like a labyrinth. Make the question be something crazy and by analysing things for a long time, end up to this. Your question right now can be answered instantly!

I think that your topic is a bit too broad. For some reason, TOK KIssues are just weird. They need to be broad enough, but also precise and concise enough. I would recommend you to analyse your own Knowledge Issue and break it apart. What things can be brought up from it? The re-formulate your knowledge issue :)

Litmus test for a TOK topic:

1. Can you discuss this with the primary context being LANGUAGE, EMOTION, SENSE/PERCEPTION or REASON?

2. Can you come up with a real life situation which would make you want to ask this question and which you can base your presentation around?

If not: start again.

TOK is not about posing and answering deep questions or making things complicated, it's about remembering that the points come from answering things with more or less your entire answer based very firmly on the TOK diagram.

• Like 2