Your Favorite IB Class

TheDreamer

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When i took the IB, my favorite class by far was Math SL. In the beginning, i actually loved Math SL and Physics SL, but i noticed slowly that i wanted to stop being that "theoretical physicist genius" because i actually began to hate Physics because of the sheer amount of assumptions and approximations that you have to make, so pretty much my main interest was Math SL (except for Astrophysics, which was the highlight of the Physics SL course). As well, i took a liking to Spanish A1 HL as studying that course opened a door i had never considered before: the world of literature and emotions.

Physics HL is my favorite right now.

Its the second most logical subject (which means a lot to me) after Math SL, which tends to be a little to boring - Physics is much more interesting; and I love doing the IAs.

My favorite could also have been Economics HL, but there is just too much I dislike about my teacher that shredded my interest in the subject.

Edited by Intuition