Your Favorite IB Class

TheDreamer

I love TOK, however, I'm such an introvert and I never speak :<

Buuuuuut my super favourite subject is Spanish ab initio. My teacher is absolutely amazing and I love lessons with her. Such a shame than she will not be my teacher next year.

Edited by mhelof

• 2 weeks later...

I dropped out of the IBDP after being in it for approximately six weeks of being in the program. From the classes that I was forced to take due to limited program, I would have to agree that the ToK class was actually my favorite class only because we only met once every week. Additionally, it appeared to be more of a course to supplement the overall goal of the IB program, which many view as a "BS" class. I, however, believe that it is a class to add to the intellectual rigor of the program. Anyway, we did not do that much work in that classroom. My IB History 11 teacher was actually my ToK teacher. Yeah, ToK was my favorite class.

Everybody has that one class that they look forward to every day. What is your favorite IB (or non IB) class and why?

Mine is Theater HL. I love it because theater is my passion.

English HL definitely.

English>TOK>Psychology>History>Mandarin>Chemistry>Math

XD A typical Arts student? I guess?