WHat is the best way to study business

If you're talking about B&M, it's pretty much all common sense as long as you understand the main foundations.
For the exams, make sure you know all the terminologies, and know how to incorporate them into the answers.
They expect a lot of writing from you as well, so make sure you give them that.
You need to make sure that you can come up with answers and reasons on the spot. The questions this year asked for a lot, but the syllabus is changing so I'm not sure what it'll be like next year.
The ability to bull **** is imperative so that you come off as someone who knows what you're talking about.

Go through your book, and learn all the key points. Don't waste your time making notes. Also make sure you have a copy of the syllabus at hand so that you can make sure that you know every single detail, and nothing unexpected comes up in the exam.

• 1 month later...

What I usually do for the business exam review is go through possible questions by just looking over my notes. Once I do this, I write up model answers and check them over with the teacher. This really helped me a lot during my junior year business mock exam. Additionally, if you are using the light blue book for the business course, its case studies really help. you can also use this site [url="http://www.bized.co.uk/learn/ib.htm"]http://www.bized.co.uk/learn/ib.htm[/url] it has learning materials that helped me as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think the best way to learn business (since the materials are a lot!) is to make revisions or summary papers. I usually do this before any term tests or semester tests (because I'm too lazy to do this on regular basis), and they really work! U should ask for the business syllabus paper from your teacher, and make your summaries from that guideline.

• 1 month later...