Help with my Extended Essay

koreANgel

K, my Extended Essay got approved recently by my IB Coordinator, and I've been working on it and I've been doing research on it.

Well, I look up some EE Guidelines and I ran across General and Subject Assessment Criteria.

My Extended Essay question is "should humans settle for computer memory or human memory?"

And now when I look for subject area, computer science is the only one that comes up; the thing is, I'm not in any sort of computer science. Should I still put it under computer science?

K, my Extended Essay got approved recently by my IB Coordinator, and I've been working on it and I've been doing research on it.

Well, I look up some EE Guidelines and I ran across General and Subject Assessment Criteria.

My Extended Essay question is "should humans settle for computer memory or human memory?"

And now when I look for subject area, computer science is the only one that comes up; the thing is, I'm not in any sort of computer science. Should I still put it under computer science?

from what i read around gere and heard and stuff is that it doesnt matter what subject you do it in as long as its an IB subject and your willing to do it in that subject, of course i would suggest having a teacher who will be your advisor, who should also teach that subject even if your not taking it, it would help, but if not at least settle for a teacher who can help somehow! =D

Thanks for your help! =D

Also, I was thinking about trying to get two teachers as advisors, or at least have like an interview that would help me with either of the subjects, cause I didn't really know a lot about memory in both human and computer aspects.

Also, I was wondering if it's okay to have pictures with my Extended Essay? Like either within the essay itself or as an appendix type thing. I really think this stuff is interesting and I'm pretty sure that some people could benefit from what I'm writing about.

Also, I was wondering if it's okay to have pictures with my Extended Essay? Like either within the essay itself or as an appendix type thing. I really think this stuff is interesting and I'm pretty sure that some people could benefit from what I'm writing about.

You can include pictures and graphs, however, dont include them in your word count. I believe they would be best placed in your appendices or footnotes.