Do not discuss exams until 24 hours have passed. More information about the rules here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ishwaree

Presentation
TOK IB Presentation

Hey guys, I really need help in choosing a good TOK presentation topic. I thought of child labour or may be prostitution as a final IB presentation topic is it good. Which one would fetch me more marks. Could you help me out in choosing one of them.

Its not about which topic would fetch good marks XD But child labor would be a good topic. I don't think its been that overdone like terrorism or topics like that. Research a bit more about both topics though. I'm sure you'll find tons of recent articles about both. But just in case, have a third topic ready.

good luck :)

1 person likes this

Though child labor is a good topic I think this topic is too common and widely used. Child trafficking and prostitution are better ones.

prostitution is also a topic that is done widely..along with child trafficking. Maybe a better option would be to find another topic? It would also be a bit easier for you to explore the topic better and come up with rather original KIs