Really need help with math IA research question FAST

hegeasm

Hey guys,

So I'm trying really hard to find a usable research question for my math studies IA, I've been researching and wanting to do something related to superheroes because I think it is interesting and original.

I've come up with several things but finding a research question is really hard, I tried with;

- Is it mathematically possible for an average human male to preform basic tasks that are considered super heroic?

Where I planned on looking at tasks like jumping rooftops and angles in fighting, wingspan and ratio

- Geometry in weapons used by superheroes (never found a research question related to this if you have ideas PLEASE help)

-

using teenagers in local society to show how much the powers of supergirl is exaggerated, looking at

• bullet speed - can a normal person move head fast enough to dodge a bullet
  • how long people can hold breath
  • how high frequency people can hear
  • how fast people can run 60/100m
  • Doing this I would collect my own results and it would be really hard to find 100 people to do tests on, which is the number my teacher told me would be necessary

We need a research question by the end of the day please help,

thank you

Hey,

I am also currently searching for a maths IA question! I would say that of all the ideas you listed that the frequency one is the most viable (especially if you also do physics). Maybe you could compare how Batman's ability to hear higher frequencies should affect him physically (with the backing up of maths) and whether it correlates with his abilities in the comic books/movies of Batman. I think that the ability that real bats have to hear higher frequencies affects how they detect where things are as they have very poor vision, but I am not a bat expert nor am I a maths IA expert!

Hope you find that helpful, although I would really suggest talking to your teacher about it! :)

I think your topics are good like as a base

Maybe go a little further into them and compare like said above

Just make sure you have enough math in your IA!!

Try asking your teacher for some guidance on whether the math you have is enough :)