IB subjects

gabriele

Hey, I was wondering. I have HL: English B, Math, Chemistry. SL: History, Lithuanian and Economics. I would like to change Economics to Art, since no university I was interested in requires Economics (if I chose to study business, economics, etc.) what would you advise?

Also, do you think if it's a huge disadvantage having social sciences teacher who's not speaking english fluently, and explains the topics in mother tongue language? :dontgetit:

If you want to study economics in university I think it will be best if you study economics in IB.

I think that it's a slight disadvantage. If you can follow his classes than you have nothing to worry about. You also have the textbook. If you have some problems you can always turn to it. I think that you should see how well he teaches before you think about switching the course. He might not be fluent in English but he also might be a better teacher than some who are fluent English speakers.

Don't change for visual arts. I am taking it at SL and it's a lot of work.