Sign in to follow this  

IB Sleep Survey - Urgent replies needed

Hello!

So, I'm doing this survey for my maths studies project, and it's on sleep in IB.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LG66TDY

I'd really appreciate it if you could fill the survey, and share it with any IB students (or former IB students) you know. It shouldn't be hard, and I need to have everything ready by the 2nd of October.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Don't use SurveyMonkey; you'll have to pay to get the raw data from your survey (when you exceed a certain amount of participants that is). Switch to Google Forms which is completely free and creates a nice spreadsheet for you. You might also want to improve upon the wording of the questions and make them more specific.

Edited by dniviE
  • Like 1

Don't use SurveyMonkey; you'll have to pay to get the raw data from your survey (when you exceed a certain amount of participants that is). Switch to Google Forms which is completely free and creates a nice spreadsheet for you. You might also want to improve upon the wording of the questions and make them more specific.

Aaah, I knew it! There is a 100-reply limit on survey monkey, or something of the sorts. I spent so much time looking for other services, but they weren't good, so I settled for this. Wish someone told me about google form before!