Best class moments

missrunway

wow, a whole school year is almost over for me (we have 4 school days left!!!!) and i was wondering what r some of our fav moments? i have many cuz i was in single gender this year (sadly no single gender next year cuz not enough guys applied!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ). anyway my fav moments were as the following:

-ALBION HILLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS best 4 day trip eva!!!!!!!! i remember eating an etable leaf and the last day we had a singing contest with all the dorm and the winning dorm got a 8 minute shower which was a big thing then

-doing a midsumer night dream play. since we were all gals we had to do guy parts. i was nick bottom and this girl had to fall in love with me and lysander and hermia should have swithced roles, over all, best play eva and we were like a 100x btter then all guys

-OMG i have sooo many tht i can't remebrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ohhhhh when we painted wiht make up in rt class and did the group murals

-making a pyrimd in wood shop that like turned out horrile cuz the angles were wrong and it wouldn't glue, ut i still got a 86 on it!

-coin carnival, haha teachers and stuydents wer ehaving water hights, and a teacher got soaked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooo much fun

-CTV stuidios trip---hahahaha we saw much music set, bravo, fashion televison, etalk

-animation studio trip-----we had clay animaion movies---soooo much fun

-all the red herrings science teach thoaught us

-doing math queations science teach would give me to challenge me

-doing mt vesuvius project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got a 96!! on our model we buil mini pomepii and when lava was erutping we sued soil to show ash and we had miltary men painted and made togas for them and had them be our pompeii ppl and our project was called mt vesuvius for dummies

-speech contest- came in 4th (i onll had 3 days to write an i one day to practic cuz i found out about it late)

-fact that my parent teahcer interview was only what 2 minutes long!

- having same grade 6 and 7 teach on a row

-telling my teach that if i'm not in a particular teacher's class that then io won't talk to her AFTER she signs my Ib recamandation form

-FRENCH CLASS!!!!LOL!!!! we did no work term2 and 3 cuz our term 1 teach got sick and had to take leave so we had a sub and we just fooled aroung

-terry fox assembly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we raised 20, 300 for cancer reasrch and 2 teachers got their head saved cuz we reached our goal and our science teach is gonna dye his hair (i told him to do it electric blue with pink highlughts!)

now ur turn

well, my class is pretty infamous for pissing off/scaring substitute teachers lol

Once, a sub tried to make us all write essays on a really corny topic ("sometimes collaboration creates great works" or something along those lines) so our class decided to pass around a piece of paper, and everyone wrote one line to make an (rather awful) collaborative essay lol

Another sub had to go to the washroom but she didn't wanna leave the room and was trying to figure out what to do and stressing about it. We told her she could trust us, since we're good kids (I mean, c'mon we're IB students right? :) )

While she was gone, everyone hid in the backroom and so the sub started freaking out when she got back XD

We convinced another sub to show us videos all day

We convinced another sub that IB was an alternative program for "slower" kids... we did absolutely nothing the entire class

Ya, my class has kind of made a few subs cry over the year -- I think the teachers started to warn subs beforehand about my class :(

double art= coffee and chai lattes. Love it- I know it will be one of my fondest memories of yr 11 IB art

double art= coffee and chai lattes. Love it- I know it will be one of my fondest memories of yr 11 IB art

Wow. IB art. I'm so jealous! The only electives available to the 11 graders at my school are chemistry, physics, or theater arts.

One of the highlights of my history class would have to be my teacher and his fairy wand. We like to call it the Kellogg-Briand Wand. =)

Walking out of chemistry class as an April Fool's Day joke. We had it all planed out - one of the other students in my class threw a book and yelled "I can take it any more" and then walked out, after everyone got over the surprise (even those of us knowing that it would happen) some of the others started to walk out as we planned, me included. It was great, the teacher was stunned.

This is a good memory just because it gave us a reminder to reality

Our class is soo much fun and cool because it has people from different countries such as bahrain, lebanon, syria, and eygpt.

Soo as part of our arabic class we watched a song (40 minute song actually) called "il'9ameer il3arabi" (translated: the Arab Conscience) it made us cry because we saw the situation we are in, we saw the bloodshed, we saw the Arab situation...and it brought all of us closer together!!

Edited by deedoz

Oh wow, yeah im so frightened of finishing up school and having to move on. Yr.11 has some great moments

1st day of school (returned after 2 years at a diff school) = being bombarded by my old friends

Tutor = food fridays and harassing the people who forgot to bring in our recess :)

History= excursion to the city and almost falling asleep in christopher condon's lecture at the Australian Museam in Sydney

Canbera excursion!!!!! = and actually falling asleep... man there are only so many times you can look at Monet untill you die.

forcing myself to like cofee in order to survive my all night study sessions

yr 11 no so much of s study camp study camp= 3 days or random fun, the beach and camp food :( yuk

Mr. Waddell crying in class

Learning the try bliss of FREE PERIODS!! = have never once done my work in them

being anounced one of the most unproductive trio in history

cocktail party in psychology (haha had to dress up with a moustach to meet the faces of psychology)

shutting sir down in TOK - its sophie... not sophia!

:)

Good times

-soph x

Edited by schouston1991

• 3 weeks later...
Walking out of chemistry class as an April Fool's Day joke. We had it all planed out - one of the other students in my class threw a book and yelled "I can take it any more" and then walked out, after everyone got over the surprise (even those of us knowing that it would happen) some of the others started to walk out as we planned, me included. It was great, the teacher was stunned.

lol our class was planning to do an april fool dy joke too but it was last minute and we descided to not do it, but i wished we did -_-

• 3 weeks later...

when one of my guy friends was shanked in the middle of class during english junior year.

Also, our multiple poker tournements throughout this year. Several of us ib juniors would have poker tournements held at eachothers house, every now and then ib senior and sophomores would come too. Took the stress off of school on those nights.

• 4 weeks later...