Best class moments

missrunway

So in our psychology classes we are all girls, and a boy had just joined us. We were discussing about this theory in which it is said that people who claim to hate homosexuals do so because they have homosexual streaks to them.

So this girl, to argue one of her points, is like "Imagine that this guy is gay". She has the tendency to gesticulate while talking, so she just points out an invisible person sitting next to her.

"You pointed in the wrong direction", the teacher told her, while looking at the new guy.

We all cracked up laughing. It was hilarious!!!

For me my favorite memories are the memories which i could recall and cheer with happiness, even in the sad times.

* The precious moments I spent in the class with my friends helping each other in good and bad times.

* The memories of me teaching differently-abled students, and helping them bring out there true potential.

* The moments which in the class we appreciated each others presence, by telling how much difference we make in each others life and how really important we are in this big Universe and how do we stand to contribute in the development of human civilization.

my favorite moment ever was two years ago at my old school when we had a french teacher that we all hated. Our school didn't have a bell schedule or anything, so the teacher had to pay attention to the clock to see when class was over. Anyways on the day of our big trimester test, we came into class and the announcements came on telling our teacher to move his car.

So at first we were all like 'how lucky, we get to study extra few minutes,' then i had an idea.

I got a friend to stand at the door and watch for our teacher, and i changed the clock to 20 min ahead, then we all sat down and pretended to study. So when the teacher came back he handed out the tests then looked at the clock and said 'oh that took longer than i thought we dont have time for this' and collected all the tests and we didnt have to take it till the next day!

the funny thing was he never realized... he just let us out of class at what he thought was the regular time... (but 20 min early)

oh and when he went for lunch i went and changed the clock back so he wouldnt find out..

• 3 months later...

alot of things happened....in my past year...alot of which i cant remember

but i truely believe that the most memorable day and moment would be our graduation night....with the graduation music...

omg....i actually cried just thinking bout it...it so close...lol...just 6 months away....

does anybody have any memories from thei graduation? for those of you who already graduated?

There's quite a lot of best moment I could say. Having only eighteen members in the class with only 5 boys, of course the girls always dominated the class. ;) Answer questions, group leaders,... its the girl job in my class. After all, we do respect each other.

One of the best moment, I think is when we did CAS together. During semester 2, we went to a home stay for our Class Base Project. It was so much fun as all for us gathered and get very close to each other. Such a nice memory.

Other than that, as I living in boarding school, this really keep us tighten especially if it is someone birthday. You sure will be surprised.

Love my class. We do have our hard moment. But, just don't think of it.

We went to Istanbul for MUN, and our group got separated. We ended up at different ferries, there were people almost crying because they were :

a) mad that we got lost in the first place, since the taxi driver lied to us about where the bus was going

b) afraid that we wouldn't find our only supervisor on that trip, seeing as no one's phone was making intl calls

c) furious that we were going to have less shopping time at the bazaar! This was the funniest reason, girls of course ;)

Eventually we found each other again. And our shopping time was only about 1/2 an hour, which made everyone mad.

My definitely best memory is the Elders' Ball. Every year all the second year high school students have that and we had our turn in the spring. It was so much fun. And I was the only boy (or so I think) that had a pink bow tie in my hair out of about 1000 boys. :D

Other very good memory is our class's trip to United Kingdom. We had a blast there and enjoyed ourselves. And I saw Stonehenge, which was one of my dreams. :D

• 2 weeks later...

My history class, (now my english class), last year was a complete disaster. Our greatest legacy to the school was making the history teacher a Surprise Birthday Party (of course we knew it was not her actual birthday) in her classroom the day we had an exam. We brought cakes,food, candy and everything and we invited everybody in IB, so the other IB classes were pretty much empty. We sang every happy birthday song in every language that we knew, and we all pretended we didn't know it was her real birthday. Even though she was sooo mad she gave us free class. :P Of course we are repeating it this year!!

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite moment was when the whole class totally refused the Ib coordinator, did not lsten to him because he was not doing his job, then a few days later he was removed. (This happened before summer :yes: )

Well.. that was an ugly one, but at least some variation from the normal school stuff. We have also had fun on class trips ^_^

We were practicing for our IOPs on thursday and thursday happened to be a pretty celebratory day for most of the people involved, birthdays and stuff basically, so we decided after we rehearsed we were going to have donuts-this escalated to include pretty much every baked good under the sun- this was pretty wild considering tha fact that my english class has 8 people including our teacher. My teacher dared the guy who brought the donuts to take the donut challenge-basically stuff an entire donut in his mouth and swallow after chewing.He then said one of us had to take part as well and I volunteered.My competitor managed to get it done with a straight face, but the instant the donut pushed up against the roof of my mouth, i began to gag and giggle simultaneously.It caused a wave of laughter, particularily when i had to spit half the donut into my hand.

Then we all began doing pirouettes and ballet leaps for no apparent reason at all.

best english class so far.and we've had quite a few good ones.

ahh there's so many memories even though only one year of ib has passed.

locking the chem teacher out of the classroom~

hiding under the lab benches from the chem teacher while he was getting equipment - the expression on his face was so worth it

changing the chem teacher's laptop background to "I love my IB students" without him knowing~

watching the bio teacher attempting to lasso a tree to get a branch - he ended up taking out like...a fairly large chunk of the tree

so many more and the best has yet to come :3

(and yes, normally we play pranks on the science teachers - they handle it better)

EDIT:

OHH! and when we we're doing some activity in economics to prove something - forgot what it's called - but basically it's like the more you have it, the less satisfaction you receive from it until it becomes negative or something alrather. anyway, we each got 10 eclairs and we had to eat them one after the other (10 seconds or less inbetween)

only me and another guy managed to do so, but we didn't end up talking at all for the rest of the lesson - our gums we're like glued together with the toffee stuff :D!

Edited by Chelleee

Wow everyone's best class memories are hilarious! My most memorable class moments would be the times when we would all revolt against a teacher for assigning us an unjust assignment or giving us a test out of nowhere...one time we actually stormed into my our geometry teacher's room and all started yelling at the same time and eventually left yelling without even talking to him! He got the message though and postponed the test, good times! I guess the best moment would be during graduation ceremony though, which I CANNOT wait for any longer!!!

All the most hilarious moments seemed to all take place in Physics..

eg

Last year at physics, xxxx threw a felt tip pen (black) straight up the fan (the fan was hanging from the ceiling). And the pen exploded. Numerous droplets of black ink scattered on everyone. We all walked out of the school grounds spotty.

oh and also

we had this teacher called Mr. http://www.bear-tracker.com/images/beaveratreef2007.jpg

to annoy him (believe me she succeeded), xxxxx said: "Um excuse me Mr. http://www.dcs.bbk.ac.uk/~assent/img/Badger.jpg , what is the difference between a longitudinal wave and a transverse wave?"

It was so scary.. it's almost like he spontaneously combusted. He was shouting so loud all the classes in the hallway could hear exactly what he said. I've never seen a teacher so angry before. After that little incident he always treated our class with animosity and gave xxxxx a D for her report.

OK fine, the last one wasn't a "best class moment" but it was memorable :proud:

So in our psychology classes we are all girls, and a boy had just joined us. We were discussing about this theory in which it is said that people who claim to hate homosexuals do so because they have homosexual streaks to them.

So this girl, to argue one of her points, is like "Imagine that this guy is gay". She has the tendency to gesticulate while talking, so she just points out an invisible person sitting next to her.

"You pointed in the wrong direction", the teacher told her, while looking at the new guy.

We all cracked up laughing. It was hilarious!!!

:proud: Did the guy take it well? New student as well, oh man.....

Days before big ib papers were due. (i.e. History IA, English World Lit Paper, TOK essays, etc) 2am-4am in the morning and you go on aim, facebook, or myspace and see your entire class on there stressing about procrastinating. Seeing all the bulletins of people titling (237 words and counting... time for me to drop ib... kill me... 403 words done!). I think everyone did the countdown thing.

Trying to hide from our TOK teacher in the supply closet only to realize that there was no handle on the inside so we were locked in.

One day we, as IB seniors, went into the lunchroom where a lot of the non-IB students were and stationed ourselves in random areas and started singing Disney movie songs really loudly. They looked at us like we were crazyyy.

One day we, as IB seniors, went into the lunchroom where a lot of the non-IB students were and stationed ourselves in random areas and started singing Disney movie songs really loudly. They looked at us like we were crazyyy.

Oh haha, that reminds me. At my old school, the IB students were always the loudest group, and every lunch people would stare at us like we were crazy. People at the tables around us would leave as soon as they finished eating so you'd see this radius of empty tables and at the center of it was us. :proud: I forget what was so funny but we'd always come up with something and end up laughing until our stomachs hurt.