Sign in to follow this  

Research Question formation Help!

Hi there,

Could someone please suggest me possible research questions on the topic of IPads for education in a school and how to improve the existing scenario!

Thanks!

Hey,

Since you get marked on your research question, we can't actually tell you a question. But, we can help you to refine any research questions that you've thought of. So if you have any possible ideas for questions, post them and we can give you feedback :)

If you're having trouble thinking of a question have a look at some past exemplars and also the examiners reports I find are quite useful. Also, you could read articles on the internet/newspaper/magazine, watch tv shows etc. about iPads and education and see if there is an aspect of the topics that's controversial or has multiple points of view because you're going to be required to argue in your EE and I found that doing a topic that had a lot of different opinions about it help with my analysis.